It is an easy make
This Coconut Cream Pie Protein Shake recipe has a simple ingredient list and no added sugar. Dairy free, vegan, gluten free, paleo.
Serves: 1 shake
- 1 frozen banana (**or 1 medjool date + add extra ice)
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop no added sugar vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes + additional for topping
- ½ cup ice
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream (optional topping)– I use Trader Joe’s coconut cream
- Place banana, coconut milk, protein powder, coconut oil, coconut flakes, and ice into a high powered blender and blend until creamy.
- For whipped topping, add coconut cream to small bowl and whip with electric mixer until fluffy. Dollop onto of shake and dust with more coconut flakes.
Serving size: 1 shake Calories: 442Fat: 26g Saturated fat: 18gCarbohydrates: 35g Sugar: 16gSodium: 337mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 21gCholesterol: 0mg